Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Choosing My Career

You are the only one who knows whether you have won or not. Don't try to be better than someone else. Just be the best at what you can be.
-John Wooden's Dad-

I am posting about this because one of my friend told me why don't I share or post about my experience and my knowledge about this.

I also want to write something more secular, so that I may share to my friends who have a different religion. I want to share what I learned from the books that I read in the last one month:

Rich dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Why We Want You to Be Rich by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki
First, Break all the rules by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
Now, Discover Your Strengths By Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton
8 Secrets of the Truly Rich By Bo Sanchez

I read my friend's blog today on her post about
her career choice. She is discerning whether she should work on something that she likes and good at but lower salary, or she should work on something that she doesn't like and not really good at but with high salary.
My comment to her is choose the one that you are good at and you Love it and then receive a high Income.

The question is : Is that possible? My answer is YES!

Ok what I have now is merely knowledge, I can't prove it to you , Yet! So please bare with me and allow me to share what I know and what I am doing now.

My point here is to Work On your STRENGTH, this is the main consideration of my career choice. What is my Unique Selling Point aka Strength?


Strength is a consistent of near perfect performance

-Marcus Buckingham-

By taking this definition of strength, I believe and 100 % guaranteed that when I am working on my strength money won't be any problem. why? Because we are working on excellence peformance!

Let me elaborate more on this. Your strength is something unique, that means there is something which only you can do with a consistent of near perfect performance. To develop our strength we require to develop our TALENTS by learning some related SKILLS.

The equation is Strength = Talents ^ Skill ( exponential )

The reason your strength is unqiue is because it is rooted from your talents.


Talents is a recurring pattern of thought , feeling, or behaviour that can be productively applied
-Marcus Buckingham-


What did I do when I chose my career? I follow my passion, I ask my self: what am I good at?, what do I love to do? Which kind of job that will bring a great satisfaction?

I chose to follow my passion which is one of the trace in order to discover my talent, and then I can work on it, to develop my strength. How about you?

I hope this posting may help my friends who are discerning. Please leave a comment to give a feedback to me.
Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.-
-To be continued-

2 comments:

free gay stories said...

They might kill her. Ziggy took the packed cake and walked down the aislewith Stephanie lagging behind him in deep thought.
free adult xxx sex stories
incest sex stories and pics
taboo bestiality stories
free online anal mom incest stories
free erotic incest sex stories
They might kill her. Ziggy took the packed cake and walked down the aislewith Stephanie lagging behind him in deep thought.

young girls first time sex stories said...

And yet I never see you wearing anything youve made. They were all in close by the time John withdrew.
femdom strap stories
free short erotic stories
femdom scat stories
stories sex taboo stories free
lesbian first time stories
And yet I never see you wearing anything youve made. They were all in close by the time John withdrew.