Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Working for the Lord- Day 2

The second day, I woke up at 8.00 am and then as usual I clean my body as well my soul. I was refreshed body and soul after I ended my morning prayer. Yes it looks boring but this boredom will bring to my greatness.

My second day to write on my heart the verse from Colossians 3 : 23-24.
23 Whatever your task, put yourselves into it, as done for the Lord and not for your masters,24 since you know that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward; you serve the Lord Christ.

By the time I arrived at my lab I checked my emails, organised my plan for today and then drink a glass of coffee.... Then....get Hustle!!! I continue my work , the design for the part of the robotic endoscopy surgery.

Today it didn't go so smooth, but that is the main thing... the difficulties, the challenges make me to learn how to meditate upon the verse!! I learn how to pray when I am working.

Praise the Lord!!

No comments: